Friday, November 08, 2013

{Friendship Friday} Lunch, Laura and lemon meringue

This was the fourth time Laura and I got together this year - April, July, August and now October. I love it!

So we've had a good run.

First we had to sit the kids down and go over what we expect in terms of behaviour.



It's verrrry cute when they say "definitely no shouting or screaming... and no jumping around while we're eating".
 











my meal - chicken breasts and salad - mmm, can you see the salt and pepper?


We went to Papachinos in Midrand. I only realised later that afternoon/ evening that the lemon meringue I ordered was nothing like what was depicted, and actually wasn't good at all. It tasted more like a cheesecake and didn't have that condensed milk/ lemony goodness :)

We have a spate of birthday parties, a photo shoot and then I need to schedule a date with Kendra to see a ballet, and we want to take the kids to the Monte Bird Gardens, and then it's practically Christmas.

Madness!

What does your end-of-year look like at the moment?

What's on your plate?

7 comments:

  1. Looks like you had an awesome time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not even going to answer that question :))

    Sorry about the lemon meringue - Connor seemed to enjoy it though. These are such great photos - D has the one of Jack and I as his phone screen saver!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos...wish I could meet the two of you. I don't want to think about year end...but the only thing I will say is that it coincides with our annual audit...horror:-P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos, looks like you all had a great time. :-)
    My end of year is looking pretty much booked solid. I booked some rest and relaxation in there too, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3:31 pm

    Gorgeous photo's! Looks like you guys had a divine time! The year is just flying past way too quickly - first priority for me is to still move back into my house ;) Then have a couple of friend dates (one being with you!) and get thru Christmas without exploding from the heat!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH you two did well. I had a rather terrible friendship run this year but I guess I had to focus on other things . And no, I adore lemon meringue for exactly that very sour lemony contrast with the sweetness on top. Without that its no good

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excuse me, when are we doing Papachino's in Midrand!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails