Thursday, November 14, 2013

Some more jacarandas and holidays!

Daisy, these photos of the jacarandas are just for you :)

I know you've all seen this recently but I love it, okay?
view onto the M1 and look - jacarandas!

the sky was really that blue



another cool photo I like - there are 40 handles (?) on each side of this table - ginormous!

So let's talk about holidays and leave. I said to a colleague the other day "only 6 weeks til you go on leave" and she said "that's still too long". We're only going away in January so it's two months for me!

Are you taking leave in Dec/ Jan? Going away? Staycationing?

6 comments:

  1. Going on leave but not holiday... we never go away at this time of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daisy4:12 am

    Love them!!! And yesterday's too, thank you!! Best time of year in Gauteng!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're staycationing too this year - hahaha - love that word!
    I plan on spending a lot of time in my folks' pool, that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We never take time off at this time of year. At the moment we are doing a LTS (Leadership Training School) at the mission. It is emotional and deep. At the same time we are busy being audited and you know how hectic it gets with all the year end stuff. I.AM.SO.TIRED.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well we have the forced builders holidays - so the only time we can ever get away for a proper amount of time. We are doing the family tour this year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We also never go away at this time of the year. Aside from the steep prices everywhere is jam packed which doesn't make for a relaxing time.

    First Christmas in 6 years I won't be working during the holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails