Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Jacaranda photowalk with Connor


Setting off
My famous feet pics :)
this is my favourite
in front of random neighbour's house

this is another favourite of mine
splashing
jacaranda tree
LOVE these forest pics
especially this black and white one
love you too, baby! notice the concentration
#thisisfour
photo by Connor
GORGEOUS!
MMMMMMM
while Connor was faffing around
returning home
this is the photo Connor wanted
aaah!





our of focus but I love the smile



this is proof that I'm sometimes a fun mother. I asked him if he wanted to run through the puddles to splash. He LOVED it.
Which is your favourite?

9 comments:

  1. Aren't those jacarandas lovely!!! Love the black and white one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the hands clasping - and the forest pic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:47 pm

    I love all the Jacaranda ones. GORGEOUS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The holding hands one. Love

    And the splashy pics xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol at the fun mother bit!
    Love the street :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The splashing one and the colour forest one are my favourites.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the jacarandas. Love the photos of Connor splashing. I still love walking and splashing in summer rain.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love his little grin. If he's like my boys, he'll talk about that day you let him splash for weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely pictures. And you are probably more fun than you realise

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails