Saturday, December 14, 2013

Everyday moments

I really want to try and do one of these every week from now onwards. Will someone remind me in case I forget? :)

I've had a good weekend thus far - Nicola's party where I saw 3 friends, and then Connor and I went to buy Nanny S's daughter a present and after that... we went to Clicks. Well, R831 later (it would have been about R1100 if not for all the 3 for the price of 2 specials. Divine - I love shopping for gifts :)

Onto the everyday moments because I'm past that point in my current book... and everything (cooking/ etc) is keeping me from finding out what's next :)


I love this story. This is the person in the team I replaced. I met her at her farewell and we hit it off big-time, so much so we met regularly in the CBD for coffee and lunch and this was taken at my work a few weeks ago when she came to have lunch with me. I LOVE it. BTW, I'm the only girl... 3 left in a row.
this is in one of our buildings. I always feel like I want to run my fingers through the fringe :)
also on the campus grounds.
the last of the jacarandas.. they're all gone now!
crafting... with those super soft Bic colouring pencils I LOVE! Also, I love how I can blur out the mess in the back :)
obsessed with writing at the moment. So I'll find "notes" in my notebooks and I pretend not to know and say "who's been writing in my notebook?" and she giggles and has to own up. I actually gave her some Project Life cards to write me some notes the other day - she LOVED it!
this was the day I made about 5 million washi tape pegs while the kids coloured in :)

Free to a good home :) I decluttered a number of bags recently. Nanny S took those she felt she could use and I have these left which, if you want, you're very welcome to have for free. I just need you to please pay for postage if I'm not seeing you soon, otherwise proper free :) Let me know asap! thanks!


And now, that book is calling my name!

How was your Saturday?

6 comments:

  1. I would like ALL the bags. Please. Will pay for postage. I had the laziest Saturday ever and stayed in bed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I'm suuuuuper curious why the girl you replaced left, and the ones before her?
    We had a glorious Saturday. No work, we had our family party! The snow was falling and the kids had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As you know my Saturday was busy but fantastic! ;-) still recovering actually.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saturday! Days are a blur these days (lol) can't actually remember what I did on Saturday since today feels like Sunday. That's what happens when Monday is a public holiday

    Julia beat me to it! Would have loved the dark green bag

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1:49 pm

    My Saturday was... a bit of a mish mash. I was overtired and irritable, had to wake Kade from his nap for a birthday party and he had a melt down, Cliff and I ended up fighting and it was a mess. BUT Kade had a blast at the party and the day ended off well.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. K worked in the garden over the weekend and I played in my craft room.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails