Thursday, December 05, 2013

To say or not to say

Charlotte, NC
I don't want to say much but just to confirm that the relief is very temporary at work.

I'm still being worked like a slave. Aside from tonight, I still have about 3 nights' work to do just to keep up....

So the little white tablets are helping to put a barrier between me and the emotions. 

Keep praying, I am!

In other news, I'm so enjoying reading Lean In.

Will discuss more when I'm done.

Hope you're having a better month!

Xxx

This post was pecked out on the iPad last night and I thought it strange that not one person commented when I checked i saw it hadn't published. Switched on and off and it has now published.

3 comments:

  1. I am still praying and believing that younwill have a breakthrough soon. HE will never give you more than you can handle...and when you are weak His grace will be sufficient to carry you through. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there Marcia... xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:06 pm

    ah my lovely friend... the rainbow after this storm is coming soon! Hang in there!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails