Friday, February 28, 2014

Getting to the airport

I'm at the airport again, this time on the way back.

Detailed posts to follow but would you believe I couldn't find the place to drop off the rental car?!!!

Flip. I just rolled down the window and said, WHERE do I drop off this car?

A lovely man helped me and I made him jump in the car with me. We then drove around, dropped off the car and off he went.

Thank you lovely man who worked for the competition but helped a frazzled person anyway.

Gosh, driving has been an ISSUE.

See you back home! 

Did you miss me?


3 comments:

  1. Yes! Welcome back (by now). :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my hat! LOL...I would have just left the car in the road and called them to fetch it!
    Soooooo divine to have spent time with you. Enjoy your Loves this weekend. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad that I am not the only one this happens too. It stresses me out so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails