Wednesday, July 23, 2014

{Wordless Wednesday} Winter walk 2!

This day, the kids chose which way they wanted to walk. So we went another way and I was so glad because we found a gorgeous background which we went back to photograph properly.

There was a tantrum and only two of us finished the walk after dropping off the one child at home. Amidst much screaming.... but I have to be consistent.











Golden hour



I LOVE this one.


Do you have a favourite?

PS This is the blue that's "my colour"

7 comments:

  1. Was C the 'tantrumer' ?

    Love the pictures especially the one with the wore pole and the third one from the bottom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the one of you kissing K. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the one of your daughter against the wall. She is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that blue too! I love your little Babooshka! She is so cute. And love the hands pic

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3:20 pm

    I just love K..that little face.. and I NEED a jacket like hers.. for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the hand holding one and the kissy one...beautiful. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous2:06 pm

    I love the golden hour lamp and the electricity pole. Also love the one of you kissing your K

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails