Tuesday, July 01, 2014

Whoosh! So that was June


Flip - June went by quickly... for me.

I still had some of that "OH MY WORD I can't believe I was in that situation last year this time"

Last year on the 24 June I applied for a new job for the first time, thereby admitting to myself that it wasn't working.

Crazy city!

Here is my June goals post.

Anyway, aside from all that thinking, I did a whole lot of doing. I...
  • wrote a whole 20-part e-course which ended up being double the work I thought it would be but was worth every hour spent writing it
  • went to 4 parties
  • got totally and completely up to date on my photos. All of our overseas trips are now documented and printed and organised in photo albu
  • read 10 books, 4 of them physical books
  • went on 3 official photo walks with big camera, and numerous others with the iphone or no camera
  • had dates with each kid, and with D 3 times
  • cooked and baked a lot (7 new recipes)
  • passed my Spanish exam
lowlights?
  • did not even hit 10 000 steps once in June (a whole separate Fitbit post to come)
  • only lost 0.5 kg (I lost about 1.3 when I was sick and then gained some of it back)
  • none of the friend stuff I planned happened :( but there were 5

For July, some of the things on my list:
  1. Launch the next thing :)
  2. Book holiday! 
  3. Get through kids' party
  4. Finish planning my own party
  5. Make a wish list for D
  6. At least 2 1:1 friend dates
  7. Read 8 books (my last fiction physical book, Daring Greatly... and 3 non-fiction physical)
  8. Finish elevate the ordinary
  9. Try 4 more recipes while I'm on a roll...
  10. Read Proverbs with Julia
  11. 200 000 steps..............................
How did you do in June?
Share just 3 of your goals for July.
Linking up with Tiny Twig

4 comments:

  1. Things are very interesting here at secret place at the moment. This week especially, i am having a pretty grand time.

    Privately, I had a BIG aha moment yesterday - BIG! I can't decide if i want to laugh out loud about it or have a bit of a happy cry. Anyhoo, I may or may not share it at some point...

    ReplyDelete
  2. June was ok! As usual you got a lot done.

    July I want to log at least 100km on Nike+ . In June I did 72km, hmm so maybe I should aim for 80k more realistically;) . Read 2 books and go to the gym at least 3 times a week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:03 pm

    June started well for me but then it descended into being a pit of ill health and serious sleep deprivation. I loved hosting Kade's birthday party and having my own birthday BUT all the sickness between the two kids really stressed me out. Work was also SUPER demanding and honestly I am SUPER glad to see the back of June.

    Goals for July - have at least one Kade & Mommy date - he needs to have some one on one time with me that does not revolve around me caring for Gemma at the same time. Have a family walk at least once a weekend every weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Proverbs, vision board, Weigh Less step 1 and finish your book so I can send it back to you!

    June was REALLY hard for me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails