Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Some nerdiness of the Fitbit kind

It's Goals Night - woohoo!

Tonight I'm sharing some Fitbit stats with you.


Sadly I only reached 89% of my steps goal :(

(to be honest, it's better than I thought it would be!)

This is what the trend looks like so far. May is not a true reflection as I only had the Fitbit for 6 days.

The dip in June is due to me sitting still at my desk working very hard on the Help! I need more time course (which was WELL worth the bum in seat time - it is some really, really good work).

And then you can see it's much of a muchness.

My best month was August and that was due to the week at the beach. My highest number of steps in any one week ever... 52 000. Yay beach walks.

This is, of course, nothing for you runners. But it's a lot for me!

I really need to break that 6000-step barrier. On the bright side, those 67 steps at my work will help........ and make me sweat :)

I also need to get moving more. My Saturday gym is just not enough and I'm starting to not enjoy my Zumba as it feels too hectic because I'm less fit!

In other news, I'm considering going back to Weigh-Less. One of the things on my lovely things list is to do W-L for 2 weeks without cheating........... I'm a moderator, not an abstainer so this is SUPER hard for me. But I can at least give it a good shot.

What are your health and fitness goals for October?

3 comments:

  1. I am doing pretty much nothing at the moment....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping up with my walking and trying to do 75-100km/month!!! And I need to go back to the gym to do about 2 step classes a week

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to get back to regular work outs. September has been tough with back-to-school and everyone getting sick. I'd like October to be getting back to normal again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails