Wednesday, October 29, 2014

That amazing house - part 2

This week I'm letting my photos do all the talking.

I can't tell you how excited I was by seeing this house.









this is my favourite photo - is this wall not very Nester-ish, Mandy? I love it - it's gorgeous!
you do know grey skies are God telling me He's playing with the skies just for me?! :)



FOR THE LOVE!!!!
Okay, I'll calm down now.

So which was your favourite? What was the last little/ big treasure you discovered?
PS D and I are married 19.5 years today. Heather and Tom celebrated 20 years last Wednesday - happy anniversary to you two!

6 comments:

  1. #idhtbptbb It most certainly is! I am in love with that wheel barrow!
    And can we discuss those white flowers, is there a heart in the center?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It reminds me a bit of that place where we had the tea party a while back...really beautiful Marcia.

    My fav is the second photo. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the wheel barrow! I would totally love to live in a house like this

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what an amazing house!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:15 pm

    Love the daisies and the wheelbarrow pic. That house looks amazing!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness! It is so beautiful. Makes ones soul soar, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails