Thursday, January 08, 2009

Doing the tourist thing

This morning no smudges, no blood, nothing!!!

We set off with plenty of water, snacks, fruit and of course, hats and sunscreen.

Went into Sabie first - it is so beautiful I sometimes literally can't breathe when I look at God's creation.

Sabie is wood country - there are two paper mills here - so there are lots of mountains and beautiful trees.

And, as I said yesterday, there are stacks of touristy things to do all around Sabie, Graskop and Hazyview.


We then went to Graskop and had the famous Harrie's pancakes. My husband had one with milk tart custard and I had an apple pie filling.

I only managed just a little bit before I was full so I took the rest away.

My camera died when we got to Mac-Mac Falls so I took shots with my memory ;) My husband managed to get this one shot.

And then we went back to the hotel.

I was exhausted so I had a snooze and when I awoke, RED blood again which scared me so much. My DH is philosophical (if it's going to end, it's going to end) but I'm like NO!!!! we've come too far for that.

So we went to have a light salad supper and straight back where I jumped into bed. To forget about my troubles while I read.

Why is nothing about this easy???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails