Sunday, January 11, 2009

The rest worked

Thank God all that resting worked because I have not had a spot of blood or smudges for 3 full days.

We travelled home on Saturday to find that a pipe leading to our geyser had burst so my dining room and bathroom were flooded.

Of course I wanted to just escape but my wonderful hubby told me to rest while he mopped up all the mess, and placed towels and mats everywhere.

So now there's the schlep of dealing with all the companies to get the repairs done to carpets, ceilings, cupboards, etc.

If it's not one thing, it's the next, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails