Tuesday, January 06, 2009

The spotting drama

I keep asking myself, why can nothing be easy???

Today I woke up with a large amount of brown discharge to greet me. We're on holiday about 4 hours away from home in a really, really tiny place - great for holidaying and nothing going wrong!

Of course I freaked out and immediately sent my doctor a text message to ask if I should go for a scan in this little one-horse town or was it "nothing" to worry about.

Well, I'd hardly pressed "send" when he phoned me back. He was also on holiday on the other side of the country.

He stopped me taking the Ecotrin (baby asprin) and told me to "take it easy" for 2 entire days by which time the bleeding should have stopped.

Thank goodness the bleeding has lessened to mere smudges so it looks like things are on the mend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails