Saturday, January 17, 2009

for those who read through their rss feed

sorry for all the mismatched posts - I wrote a whole lot the other day at work and wanted to post them in sequence but some of you started emailing me to ask about the scan so I had to write the scan post quickly.

Everything is still fine today (saturday) - except for the total and utter exhaustion.

Today we went to one small mall where I had to do about 3 quick errands (total time in mall including having bottomless lemonade and a muffin was just over an hour) and I had to have a sleep when I got home!

I've not had a discharge since the last smudge on Wed morning - thank God for that.

Next scan on Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. Glad everything's going well -- hope you get some good rest today.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails