Friday, January 16, 2009

Symptoms update

I forgot to tell you all...

I started having slight queasiness on the 2nd Jan. Thank goodness it waited because we had a yummy lunch with my mother-in-law on New Year's Day and I wouldn't have wanted to miss out :)

Basically, it was starting at around lunch-time and lasting until around 6 for a few days, and then it stopped totally during the day and moved to very early morning. I have to get up at 6 to have a pee and when I go back to bed, I'm a bit queasy until I fall asleep and get up at my normal time (7:30). Then I'm alright.

Last night though, I had a bit of a headache which went into crazy bad headache and total loss of appetite which always makes me feel sick. I'm the kind of person who can eat through just about anything!

I have also gone off my beloved tea but I am enjoying a mug of coffee during the day. I mean, really enjoying it like I haven't for a long, long time. I'm forcing myself to have a cup of green tea every two days though to keep me regular :)

I know it's crazy (welcome to my world!) but I feel like if I get constipated, something will happen to the pregnancy!

Then, the super-intense sense of smell is still there. I'm like, "euwwwww" all the time because it's like I can smell stuff faaaaarrrrrr away.

My breasts don't seem that sore these days or maybe I'm more used to them now. And I'm not as tired.

Now normal people would be grateful for almost no symptoms but the other night I realised I was crazy when after supper I said to my husband, "oooh, yes, there's some nausea"

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:01 pm

    Sounds like your symptoms are coming along nicely. Its so satisfying to feel "something" or else it just all seems unreal!!

    Never knew about green tea, must try that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't experienced any nausea except for when related to a headache (which has always made me nauseous), but I do relate to you on the insane sense of smell. My husband was cooking the other night and I said, "I smell sausage." He said, "No. This is chicken, but you're probably smelling a neighbor's cooking with the way your sense of smell is!" My breasts are sore on and off (mostly on) and I have been exhausted (which isn't wearing off yet). I'm glad to not be sick (although I'd take it in a heartbeat if it came my way), but treasure every symptom that reminds me I'm pregnant.

    By the way, how is your spotting? Are you feeling more at ease now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like you. I sort of welcome the nausea. Only infertiles would be crazy enough to want MS. But hey. After all we've been through it is no wonder we are crazy. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. enjoy the nausea and the other symptoms.
    (now that sounds like a crazy person advice, doesn't it?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. nausea....yeah! I also was happy with it initially but after 17 weeks, I want it to go away :(. Hopefully it leaves me soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails