Friday, September 11, 2009

One year ago today...

we started our first IVF cycle.

I remember us going into the clinic to learn how to do the Lucrin shots and me not being able to do it.

I stood with that needle pointing towards my tummy for AGES until D took the needle from me and jabbed me. And that was the start of him doing ALL my shots.

It has not been easy. I remember many days of crying because I was so scared of the needles but I'd pray and get just enough courage/ strength to last me 5 minutes to get the shot. And I'd be fine for another day.

We've come a long, long way.

5 comments:

  1. A long way indeed. Good job mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Leigh, I saw your comment on Jennifer's blog and if you would like a custom header and background, I would love to do it, in my 'spare time.' :) E-mail me at Koxborough@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's amazing how quickly you get over needle issues, right? My husband used to get faint at the sight of a needle and would have to lie down...then he was jabbing me in the toosh! Good going!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rebecca, No! I can honestly say i am STILL not over the needles :) which goes to show if I could go through IVF, anybody could LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aren't you glad you made it through? You have two beautiful miracles to show for it!

    One year ago yesterday, I found out I was having twins!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails