Sunday, April 04, 2010

And the winner is...

Doesn't it sound like the Oscars? LOL



The winner of the Organise your Home ecourse, valued at $47, is comment number 5 -

Donna!

who said...

Hi! I'm a newbie! So nice to "meet" you!

What a COOL prize! My biggest challenge is CLOTHES - we have too much! for me, hubby, the twins, the other grown sons - too much and it's all a clutter!

Donna, send me the email address you want to use for the e-course and I'll sign you up right away.

But wait!

I'm giving all my readers a 20% off discount voucher if you use code WELCOME at the checkout :)

Have fun and happy organising!

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    You don't know how much I need this! After since I entered yor contest, U've been walking around the house saying, "Um - I bet that course would teach me how to....(this) or how to (that)!"

    What FUN! Thanks, Love!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails