Saturday, June 26, 2010

Something light for the weekend

I found this little meme on an Australian blog. I stumbled upon some birthday pics and stayed for a while, as you do.

1. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?

New York City, without a doubt. In fact, NYC is on my life list. Otherwise, another big city like Sydney.

2. What is your favourite band?

Not really a band but I do love anything Rod Stewart. My favourite Christian band is Third Day. Their music is raw, honest and takes me right into the presence of God.

3. If you could be someone else for a day, who would it be?

Mmmm, either Oprah because I love talking and asking people questions (can you tell?!) or Nigella but on a day when she's filming a show (cooking all that yummy food and talking about "beautiful blood-red tomatoes").

4. Concert or Broadway show?

Broadway, baby! I can even do a version of "New York, New York", Liza Minelli style :)

I love the song and dance and am all about the sparkle. I said for many, many years before I figured I wasn't quite talented enough that I'd like to be a professional dancer.

Confession - I'm thinking of taking up Spanish dancing again for fun. I don't think I'm busy enough LOL. I also LOVE the passion and I was very good at it in high school . Ole!

Still have my castanets above my desk.

5. Theme song for your life?

Beautiful Day - U2

Is it just me or do you also start thinking about Ally McBeal and those bony little shoulders of hers when you think "theme song"?

6. Would you choose a fancy dinner at a nice restaurant or a picnic in the park?

Fancy dinner. But not too fancy as I like wholesome food with good portions and some very fancy places just don't feed you enough :)

7. Favourite place to shop?

Hmmmm. Lately, Etsy. But my standard favourites are stationery stores - I'm a stationery junkie and quite unashamed.



8. Favourite movie?

My best friend's wedding. I can be blue and within minutes of watching I'm HOWLING. LOVE it.

Also Spanglish, The Holiday and Something's gotta give.


I'm tagging the following bloggers:

Deanna, Heather, Saffy, Cat, Rebecca and Shelby

No pressure but I'd love to read your answers :)

What's your favourite movie and why?

2 comments:

  1. with pleasure :)

    I'm so with you on some of your answers... esp that song! If I'm ever a bit glum about going to work I crank Beautiful Day up and it cheers me up no end :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I played along!! Thanks for giving me something to occupy my time while Ty sleeps away his sickness on our vacation... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails