Saturday, October 30, 2010

My kitchen looks like a pharmacy

Kendra's evening dosages


they both LOVE their medicine

MandyE and I decided it's because they don't get sweets :)


My charts - when I got home from work on Monday there were three packets FULL of medicine for D, Kendra and Connor.

It took me 15 minutes to go through each bottle and make these charts so I knew which baby had to have which medicine.

And so that it was easier for D and Nanny V too.

I then got 3 baskets - one each for K & C, and one for joint medicines. May be overkill but I'm petrified of overdosage, especially after running around after these two the whole day.

P.S. The charts are for Roz :)

3 comments:

  1. Hope they are feeling better soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I go one further - I measure the whole day's out, put into tupperwares and mark.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That's a lot of meds!

    My girls love that infant ibuprophen. I think it tastes orangy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails