Thursday, October 21, 2010

I was clearing out some stuff



and look what I found.

Can you see on the notes, "pay Vit.alab" and "phone VL - cetrotide"?

Two years ago, around this time, actually a month later, I was getting ready for my 2nd IVF.

Pay VL was to pay R14 000 for the "facility fee" and I obviously had a question about the cetrotide

How fitting to find these because exactly two years ago, on 21 October, I was sick as a dog, I thought obviously pregnant, but really, that was my chemical pregnancy.

When I first found out I was pregnant - 20 Oct 2008

The start of the end

The end

3 comments:

  1. What a special day! I love looking back at such sweet little memories! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This week I have also been looking back. Today especially. On the drive to work the radio actually mentioned the restaurant I had lunch at on this Friday last year. Sometimes I love these memories. Especially now I have my happy ending and boy about to turn 1 - eeek!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Noooo, that wasn't the happy memory. This was the sad first pregnancy that didn't work out! I actually read my archives for that whole month and it brought back a very sad time in my life - I was literally devastated.

    I found out about my successful pregnancy on 24 Dec 2008 :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails