Friday, October 01, 2010

My words...


Remember the personal branding exercise?

Well, I totally forgot to share the words with you that I'd received from some friends and work colleagues.

Here they are, in no particular order:

  • Fabulous
  • Reliable
  • Phenomenal (ex-boss!)
  • Competent
  • Passionate (ex-boss!)
  • Efficient
  • Intentional (my favourite word of the lot)
  • Dynamic
  • Determined
  • Organised
  • Sorted
  • Vivacious
  • Accommodating
  • Super-efficient
  • Sincere

Did you do this exercise?

The lady who did the course (who coincidentally also has twins) said that she asked her girls to describe her in one word and they said, "rushed". She was horrified so has been working on her personal brand with her girls too.

What's the one word the people who know you best would use to describe you?

P.S. Can you guess which word is from current boss? LOL

4 comments:

  1. What about reliable? (Current boss) Me, well, I would hope for something like friendly but it would probably be bossy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say people use Loyal the most when discribing me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Before I scrolled down to read your list, I was just thinking...Marcia is "real", and that's why I enjoy reading your blog. I can't remember what I said / if I responded exactly, but that would be my answer today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, guys!

    My current boss's word is actually super-efficient LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails