Wednesday, October 17, 2012

My beautiful camera bag

You know how passionate I am about the love languages?

Well, I am super-duper excited to announce that I'll be doing some love languages workshops soon (next year). I'm going on an accreditation course in November. I put in leave and now I'm counting down the days.

********************************

My love languages are words of affirmation and acts of service.

Sometimes you can get mixed up between acts of service and gifts because it could look the same.

Gifts can be bought items but an acts of service gift is one thoughtfully and lovingly made.

This beautiful gift by Mandy so squarely falls within the acts of service sphere and I'm sure it won't surprise you to know how much I LOVE it.

I very definitely made a lot of noise when I got it!











I wasn't taking these pics to show you the full bag so that's why there are no pics of the back flap to hold your lens cap... but it's there.

The only thing is the one velcro dot kept coming off - the other 3 stayed firmly in place - so I had to sew a loop and a button on it.

What's your love language?

PS Mandy also made my gorgeous Kindle cover and matching beach bag (which we'll be using in

9 comments:

  1. Oh it's beautiful I think we may just have the same love languages. Words is without a doubt my first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely bag. I must really get the book and see what my love language is...I have no idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Acts of services is Davids and then words of affirmation - mine is quality time - it is a battle sometimes for us both to be mindful of each others language because they are so different!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous bag. So colorful and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've been talking about it forever...I need to get in on this LL conversation!

    I love that you're going to do some workshops on it, Marcia! I think you are such a special person, and I love watching you pursue your passions. :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lesley4:18 pm

    Love your little bag. Not only is it beautiful to look at, but beautiful because someone thought about you then took time and effort to make it for you - how special!
    Think my LL would be quality time as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay, I want to come on your LL course please!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a online camer store http://www.camerasky.com.au/ and i want to create some blogs to improve my traffic but i was see your blogs and i was happy to get some idea to your blogs thanks a lot you create a good blogs i hope you do more blogs ^^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails