Wednesday, October 31, 2012

{Wordless Wednesday} My last day being 37 at a Jeffery Deaver lunch

D sent me a mail advertising a Jeffery Deaver lunch to see if I wanted to go and I was like "YESSSSSSS. What a great birthday lunch for me :)"

MIL came over to babysit and the two of us went to have a very nice lunch and listen to one of our favourite authors.




my notes... with a borrowed pen, Julia :)
beautiful hands! For this pic, I just said to her, "G, I have to take a pic of your hands because they're beautiful!" She laughed and that was that :)
it may be weird but there is such satisfaction in rolls of hand towels :)
cushions on patio furniture - I love the green and the print! and of course, TEXTURE!
my D :) this went in my "faces" folder
The camera pic wasn't doing it justice so I used Boost in Picasa and then scaled it back about 30%
my last day as a 37-year-old
Which is your favourite pic?

7 comments:

  1. The last three pictures. I have a thing for close up pictures and beautiful scenery :);)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful way to spend your last day of 37!!!! You look beautiful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lesley12:25 am

    Lovely pictures of both of you, and the hands are AMAZINGLY beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was such a great idea for a pre birthday celebration. BTW I have one long sleeve and one short sleeve red striped T a lot like yours. Love them

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seems me and you both like to photograph hands. Like my photo on my blog today :)
    I don't know the Author you two went to listen about but I'm sure you two have enjoyed it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sounds lovely and these are all beautiful pics. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL...you mean you didn't have a single pen in your bag?
    Pics are lovely. I have never read a Jeffrey Deaver btw. Must add him to the "new authors to try" list.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails