Monday, March 17, 2014

I didn't mean to keep you in suspense!

I've had some a lot of people checking up on me.

Thank you so much.

I didn't mean to be deliberately quiet.

I really just work with extreme micromanagers and at the moment, survival is key.

pic by D of me in Ballito; cropped by me because my bum was far too big in the original photo





I will write more when I have time but I don't tonight since I decided today that my health is most important and I MUST go work out twice a week and once on the weekend. To keep sane but also to keep the stress at bay.

So I cooked supper, ate with the kids, and dashed out the minute D arrived home... to Spanish Dance lesson 2!

It was quite terrible because it was a very advanced class but I'm glad I went because I'll get there in a few months' time :) Also, I learnt that if you stop thinking so much and just focus on the rhythms, you can keep up... mostly. There's a life lesson there.

Next week I'm going back to the baby class and I'll stay there a month, and then see about moving up...

The gynae appt was ok (but I cried), the work thing was ok.... and I'm ok.

How was YOUR Monday?

PS apparently my US friends (the Mandys) know more about Oscar than I do! Hilarious :)
PPS tomorrow's interview is at 2pm!

9 comments:

  1. What can I say? He's front page material here!
    **Fingers crossed**

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2pm again? I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of prayers. I really have so much going on in my life that the Oscar trial is but a passing news item

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:31 pm

    ooh interview? I need to catch up with my reading clearly? ALL THE BEST!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Godspeed, Marcia!!! Hope it goes well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with the interview. Life lesson noted :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You know of course that I will not be happy with an "I am okay...or I am fine". How are you really?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that picture of you. I don't follow the Oscar thing but I do listen to radio news in the morning and they usually have an update. Some days I tune in and listen properly, other days not so much.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails