Sunday, March 09, 2014

Happy birthday, Mandy!

this was the first time I saw Mandy in person and of course, I took a photo :)



how is it we all spent about 30 hours together and we have ONE photo?!
Happy birthday, Mandy, with your mad DIY/ sewing/ baking/ cooking skillz!!! And your big, generous heart :)

Today we celebrate your birth and hope you're having a fabulous birthday!

*******************************************

I miss the Mandys too much actually. I looked through the Charlotte photos tonight and the kids all look so SMALL :)

Tomorrow I need to write about being in limbo because I really want to book holidays! And travel for fun!!!!

:)

5 comments:

  1. It feels like just the other day that you were there...but actually it's been a while right?

    Happy birthday Mandy! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sniff, sniff! It is funny that really we were together for such a short time...but so many great memories. It's still so vivid in my mind.

    I sent Mandy a TEXT on her birthday...on my **real** cell phone!!! Hee hee!

    Missing you, Marcia!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's TRUE! I was confused for a minute because I wasn't sure how an email ended up in my messages!

      Delete
    2. HA! Too funny! I'm considering it my mission in life to get MandyE on instagram :)

      Delete
  3. Aww! You are too kind! I think it's safe to say we all miss each other terribly. That just means it is time to do it again!!

    Side bar: these pictures make me happy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails