Sunday, March 09, 2014

Some reading for the weekend



There's such a lot of good things around, don't you find?

The key for me is to balance the reading with doing. By balance I mean a lot more doing than reading about doing, and first doing then reading, in the case of blogging.

Do you battle with the balance at all?

I used to, until I set myself a little rule - first blog, then read blogs, and that seems to work for me.


And now, some other loveliness I found on the internet.


This post made me think hard about parenting.

I think I need to start playing more with my iphone.

Genius idea, especially because I normally kill plants.

This is just plain old inspiring.

And last but not least, look at this gorgeous photography. Bee-yoo-ti-ful


Which is your favourite link?

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love that last link with the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those photos are amazing! Someone should buy me a 135mm lens for my birthday LoL!
    I immediately started using Elsie's ice cube trick the day it posted. It is pure genius. I can't wait for spring to get some new plants for the house. And Tsh made me sad, it reminds me of my short comings. That's why we went to the park for my birthday, to ride tricycles and watch the ducks. There is so much more to life. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails