Tuesday, March 25, 2014

The importance of moving

I was deleting photos on the weekend and I noted something that I want to share with you:

The importance of moving around when you take photos.

These are all from my beach photo walk with the Se7en family.

This one is nice enough...
then I moved a bit and got this amazing one. The boys are in the same position - I moved around to get a different perspective. (Oy, there's a life lesson there!)


 And then again, this one is also nice.



 but this one makes my heart sing :)



I miss our photo Saturdays but one thing at a time, right. Zoom in on what's important right now :)

Do you move a lot when you're taking photos?

I found the post that made me think about getting out of snapshot mode. Here you go :)

4 comments:

  1. Yep! A little change of position can make a huge difference. That's why I sometimes get loads of pictures of the same thing but from different angles,

    And I think it's very much the same about life, sometimes we need to move to strike gold

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at those photos... love the one of the boys!!! I am so glad you had such a good time...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do...and sometimes I turn the camera too. I usually end up with 4 or 5, but I only keep the ones I love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do a lot , and different angles and portraitv s landscape.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails