Tuesday, March 11, 2014

On the receiving end of a RAOK

It's no secret how much I love doing random acts of kindness.

(side note - I set a goal of doing 40 RAOK before I turn 40 in Aug, and I'd finished those 40 by the end of the year already... so now I'm aiming for 80. Why not, I say?)

Anyway, someone really surprised me the other day.

The mail guy brought me an envelope and I opened it.... to find this lovely print:



And yay, I found out who it is but I won't link because of privacy issues.

Needless to say, I LOVE IT! I also loved the surprise (surprisingly, because normally I don't like surprises :))

I did gifts for all my new consultants last week at church and they were gobsmacked! I love it - hehehe.

And one of the consultants baked a cake for all of us too :)

Such fun.

Let's start a kindness movement!

When was your last random act of kindness? Both given and received.

8 comments:

  1. I've had quite a few lately...many of them last week during my car troubles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to do little ones - easter eggs for the office staff, a flower for a teacher, something for Lucy. Small little things.

    This year I am doing one not so random act in helping to sell those Barbie dresses for someone that really need to sell them so I am dedicating my time (and not taking a cent) to sell them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I clearly need to get a list going.

    Love the print :))

    PS - why cant I put my link and name in anymore? I have to use my google login.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was being inundated with spam. Sorry - let me change settings again and see maybe they've stopped?

      Delete
  4. Gosh, what good taste your friend has!!!

    A friend from church cooked me dinner this week. How did she know how much I needed that??!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My friend has FANTASTIC taste in prints, nail polish and handbags :)

      Delete
  5. Am having the same issue as Laura with commenting.

    I actually need to get my A into G with this. Have not been doing anything random and kind and fun lately. I DO love your print.Such a beautiful, sweet gesture.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A wonderful gesture and it totally made my week :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails