Wednesday, November 05, 2014

Spring photowalk - the princess version :)

When we get home the kids should be bathed and in their pyjamas. This has put me off going for a walk but I'm over that now.

I think it adds to our family's quirk factor.

Since these photos were taken, we've been out in pjs another two times, I think.

This time Kendra decided to jazz up her pjs by adding a princess skirt as she calls it.

that red blob on the left is Connor



I LOVE photos like this!

our local soccer players - I stick the camera lens through the fence surrounding a local field

I also took an IG version of this pic - some of you may remember it.

MandyE's J would be right at home :)

electric fencing

my heart!

And again!!!

getting in pics with the kids


And so ends another walk!

Which was your favourite pic?

6 comments:

  1. HAHA, J would have already joined in.
    I love the hand-holding. I feel like there is less and less of that these days. :(

    Also, going out in pajamas before bed when you're 5 is completely acceptable. It's when you pass 12, and it's 2 in the afternoon that it's a problem. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I'm obsessed with sunset but that's too obvious!

    I love the one on D with the 2 kids with Connor in his arms and Kendra looking like she's holding on for dear life. Love love love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:12 am

    I love the two when D is carrying the kids! The kids go out in PJ's all the time, if we're going for dinner late, or even to the gym for a late session, or we're going visiting and they'll most likely sleep in the car on the way back.. they rock jammies! In fact, I am waiting for the day when they will tell me that they don't want to because it's silly! So far, so good :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:18 am

    I would let Kade go out in his jaarmies no problem. He has no skaam and neither do I ;-)

    I am obsessed by all things sunrise and sunset - but you know that about me. I ADORE that one of K hanging onto D's leg! So natural and unposed and HAPPY.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. c's hand in D's. My kinds dress in their PJ's at gym every Tuesday after swimming !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!

    You should all get in PJs and really get the neighbours talking. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails