Friday, November 07, 2014

{Friendship Friday} The cost of intentional friendship


So I recently did #write31days and I subscribed to 4 others besides The Nester's one (I already am a follower).

To be fair, I've been saving one of the feeds til I can sit with a book and pen and enjoy reading it all, doing the exercises and such... but one I've LOVED reading daily last month is

31 days of Intentional Friendship

No surprise, right?

The last post is one of the best, but if you're interested in the topic, then bookmark the blog and read a few posts every day til you're done :)

Were there any 31 days series you read that stood out to you?

Feel free to link to them in the comments.

PS these pics are from my latest vision board - you can see all of them on my Organising Queen blog


1 comment:

  1. I actually read ALL the friendship posts yesterday and LOVED them. Made me miss blogging about friendship. So I have decided that this Friday I will blog about Meredith and Christina from Greys. I was busy reading Emily's 30 days of artists and another lady's 30 days of Bible. I got bored of Emily and the Bible lady stopped in the middle because something horrible happened in her life. To be honest, I just haven't really been reading online that much.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails