Wednesday, January 14, 2015

The first SUMMER photowalk with the kids

trying something different with this tree. It's a jacaranda but all the blooms had been gone for about 2 - 3 weeks when these photos were taken.










Also, these precious children (CHILDREN! weren't they babies just the other day?!) started school today.

I'll have to tell you about that another time.

For now, are you enjoying summer?
Are you taking walks?

I'm "not a fan" of the heat so I've taken fewer walks in Dec/ Jan than I do in the cooler months. My best month of photowalks last year? August... which is one of our coldest months but the reason I took 11 walks was the 5 days on the beach for my birthday :)

5 comments:

  1. Seems like time is flying!! I remember their 3rd birthday, which feels like just the other day!!! Hope they had a good first day

    The pictures are lovely (as always)

    I "hate" summer. The heat kills me. I still find it hard to believe people can stand the heat!!! The only respite is te rain, and I wish we would have more of it

    I'm doing my usual long walks as often as I can but not as much as I would like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving summer :-)
    Love the photo of Kendra...soulful child xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love summer. Although this year I feel the heat more (hormones? or the lack thereof???) . I still prefer it to the cold. I need to walk more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not a summer bunny and NO summer photo walks here. CT heat has been unbearable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am catching up - that picture of Kendra is just precious! Also the first sunset one - swoon!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails