Saturday, January 10, 2015

The something that makes me pull out my camera

There's usually something - a moment, an angle, a flash of something - that makes me take out my camera at a party. Otherwise I could quite happily chat til the cows come home.

For Miss K's party, it was this pic of Robyn's H and her granny. I love it - the two of them totally absorbed in their book.
 



I asked Connor to hold this bowl outside because I wanted a pic just like this



Laura dashed off early but not before I got a pic









We had a lovely afternoon celebrating Little Miss K's 1st birthday. Gosh - wasn't it just the other day she was born?!

What makes you pull out your camera?

7 comments:

  1. Lovely photos and I loved the shots you took of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for all the lovely pictures! Can't wait to make them into a book!

    What makes me take out my camera - capturing moments and nature

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning pictures! What a wonderful celebration of that beautiful baby girl! I just have a hard time believing she's ONE already!!! Sending you all hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe she's 1 already! Happy birthday Miss K.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It doesn't take much for me to snap a picture - I am snap happy! I love that one of F, Y and K! And of your two with their cupcakes. It was a lovely day, I cannot believe these babies are one! This year has flown by at warp speed!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just love all your photos of the bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely moments captured my friend...yup "we be serial photographers".

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails