Saturday, June 27, 2015

So after being so mingy...

and writing that post about all the people I need, I've made some progress on my list:




Sucked it up, ordered curtains online and two days later, happiness = curtains in my lounge. Yes!

I also got a quote from people who fix damp (Mandy, the walls are literally damp...), carpet people and wood people, but still haven't decided on paint. Understandably, the painter is now hounding me but I have decision fatigue from work.


Work-wise, I'm working so hard I feel like I'm going crazy. Convinced that the universe knows I'm going on leave soon because everyone (every.single.one) wants a meeting in the next week. For the love.


And some other things I don't feel like talking about here :)

Now what's been happening in your world?



PS I think 5 days is the longest I've not blogged for YEARRRRRRS. It's so easy to fall off the bandwagon!

PPS photos from a nearby antiques store. They have a coffee shop and you sit on and at antique furniture. It's slightly nerve-wracking but mostly cool.

7 comments:

  1. The bakery I worked in growing up had a cash register like that. There was an adding machine by it, but that was what they used to ring up the final sale. :)

    Please don't fall off the blogging bandwagon!!! I need you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go to the paint store and ask for the plascon greys fandeck.
    Then you can choose a grey that is pure, because they realized it is difficult to choose and made a palette of just different greys. Makes life way easier when trying to find a pure grey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go to the paint store and ask for the plascon greys fandeck.
    Then you can choose a grey that is pure, because they realized it is difficult to choose and made a palette of just different greys. Makes life way easier when trying to find a pure grey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shame man hope you survive the work stress!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah on just getting things done. As Mama Cat says or ask for the Plascon seasonal pamphlet - that gives you less colours which does make it easer to choose - and they put only the most popular ones in there

    ReplyDelete
  6. Things have slowed down a bit here thankfully. I don't enjoy being busy like I was for a while. I feel much better about life in general at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for online shopping!!! I would do it more often if only get sites where more user friendly!!!

    Hope the kids are enjoying their holidays? Are you on holiday too?

    Trust all Is well

    Ps: I still can't get used to you blogging so sparingly :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails