Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Celebrating 20 years!

I know Terisha asked a few weeks ago, and I forgot to say... but I posted the Sabie pics on the kids' blog here.

Then D and I managed to go away for two nights to the Magaliesburg, a place I'd never been, maybe because it's so close?

Two friends and I spoke about going away to the area for a weekend about two years ago, there was a lot of back and forth and it never happened, so I was pleased to finally get to go.

This was day 1 :)
 
at MIL's house. I took pics of red leaves for about 10 minutes!

the cutest 5-year-old girl in the whole, entire world :)


Hartbeespoort







Have you been to the Magaliesburg area?
Where did you stay?

6 comments:

  1. Happy 20 years of us-ness :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well huge congratulations to you guys... how wonderful is twenty years!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO that's where you guys went! We have been twice - once when A was a baby to Petersfield farm with the dogs too - it was lovely, and once pre kids H won a prize at work and we stayed at Mount Grace. It was simply stunning

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the photos.Thanks for posting them. We often stay in the Hartebeespoort/ Magliesberg area. Its close for a quick weekend away.We have had good and bad experiences accomodation- wise though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on 20 years ♥

    Love your pretty photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!! Such stunning pictures!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails