Friday, June 19, 2015

Magical Magaliesburg Memories - part 2

I really do believe ANYTHING can look good in the right light :)

The place we stayed at looked nice enough in the early evening light but in the beautiful morning light the next day, it was just magical.

D booked a massage (I have a perfectly reasonable place I go to in the building next door to my work) and I went on a photowalk which, I might add, was a million times more relaxing for me.










I adore this one!








I took 399 photos, got them down to 154, starred 42, and these are the ones I'm sharing with you.

Could you even choose a favourite?

4 comments:

  1. I love your "I adore this one"! So many gorgeous ones, though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mandy, I do love them all :)

      Delete
  2. I love them all but that bench looks so welcoming

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bird feeder- gorgeous !

    I need to get better at weeding my pictures

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails