Friday, March 16, 2007

Fashion Meme From A to Z

I found this over at Fashion Meme From A to Z

A: What accessories do you wear everyday?
One of my many watches, my wedding ring on my left hand, a silver ring on my right hand, pearl earrings and my handbag.

B: What is your beauty routine?
In the morning, wash face, moisturise, and then the amount of make0-up depends on how late I am. Usually, eye-liner and lipstick and some face powder. Sometimes I bother with eye shadow.

C: What was the last item of clothing (for yourself) that you purchased?
Two weeks ago I bought a white T-shirt which I still haven’t worn. This was to replace my old one. I sprayed the underarms with stain remover as I do for all my clothes, especially when it’s as hot here as it has been this summer. Well, something reacted because the deodorant stain turned purple. That’s right, purple on a white T-shirt. Anyway, moving along…

D: Do you use a dresser, closet, or both?
Both.

E: What type of earrings are in your ears right now?
Pearl studs. I’m really boring with earrings. My husband bought me my first pair about 5 years ago together with a pearl ring (very dainty and feminine – suited my small, thin hands beautifully) and I loved them.

Then one day I decided to change jewellery and that was the day we were burgled! I was devastated. Honestly. You don’t know how I loved those pearls. So we replaced the earrings because they’re quite easy to find. They’re studs after all. But the ring? I haven’t seen anything like it since, at the same store or at any other jewellery store since. Now you know why these ones NEVER leave my ears.

F: What type of figure do you have?
Well... I am within my normal body weight although I would prefer to lose another 3kg. MissusSmartyPants says I’ve Cute Curves (hip measurement bigger than shoulders). I bought this profile thing a few weeks ago and it is excellent. Because I’m chicken, I only bought one season for now. Go have a look – it’s a nice site.

G: Do you wear glasses?
Yes. Used to wear contacts for about 2 years and then I’d had enough. I have very sensitive eyes and had to get up 30 mins early just to put those things in. So that was that. Sleep is far more important.

H: What type of handbag do you carry?
Big ones. No, just joking. I like nice handbags that are functional (lots of pockets to organise your stuff). I change them out to go with my outfit. The red one in this post is my current favourite.

I: What is your ideal style?
Casual – jeans and slops kinda gal.
Although for work I like suits – it makes me feel more like working and being productive. And some days, I need all the help I can get.

J: What jewelry are you wearing right now?
Same as in A above

K: Do you wear knee-hi stockings?
Yes, I do. With pants.

L: Do you *have* to wear matching lingerie?
Um. No.

M: Do you wear makeup, and if so, what products do you use?
Not really. Usually Olay. Anything with anti-shine!!!

N: Do you wear nightgowns?
Nope. I'm a pyjama girl.

O: What outerwear do you put on when going out on a typical winter day?
A coat, boots and gloves. Sometimes a cap.

P: What is your favorite perfume?
I don’t wear any. I have allergic rhinitis which means I sneeze at any weird smells.

Q: Is your motto "quality over quantity" when it comes to clothing and accessories?
That certainly is the aim with most of my clothes, just not with my obsessions.

R: Do you wear rain boots?
Never.

S: Do you wear socks or slippers when your feet get cold?
Yes, yes, yes. I usually do have cold feet so I live in socks when it’s winter.

T: Do you have a set of travel luggage?
Yes. And I can’t wait to use it again. We’re now planning a short 5-day trip to Cape Town for our anniversary next month.

U: What is your daily uniform?
Smart work clothes during the week.
On weekends, jeans and T-shirt. Always nice T-shirts. I declutter anything old and ugly with vigour and enthusiasm.
In winter, long-sleeved T-shirts, jerseys, jeans, cords, etc.

V: If you are married, did you wear a veil with your wedding dress? If not, how did you do your hair?
Yes I wore a veil.

W: Do you wear a watch?
Always. I’m sure I was born with it. LOL

X: What item of clothing always makes you feel eXtremely beautiful?
A knee-length skirt or dress. I have good legs from all those years of ballet. In fact, when I’m having my period and generally feeling fat and ugly, I make a point of wearing a skirt so that I know something looks good!

Y: What is your favorite type of yarn?
Yarn????

Z: Do you prefer zippers or buttons?
Zips.

Now I'm tagging Becky and whoever else wants to play along. Let me know in the comments if you do this.

Thanks.

2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails