Friday, March 16, 2007

Friday's feast #2 - 16 March 2007

(sorry about all the memes - I'm working on an infertility post because someone really upset me this week but I have to calm down before I post LOL)

Appetizer
Name two things that made you smile this week.
This post and this one made me laugh out loud. And so did this one.

Soup
Fill in the blank: Don't you hate it when ________?
you see the perfect shoe and it’s not in your size

Salad
When you can't go to sleep, what is your personal remedy to help yourself drift into Lullabyland?
I don’t have any remedy. I sleep like a baby. In fact, a bomb could go off at my house and I’d probably sleep through it. Honestly.

Main Course
What is something about which you've always wondered but have not yet found a good answer?
Can’t think of anything. I’m not the wondering type. I’m very practical ESTJ. Or if I wonder, I get straight onto the internet and find an answer.

Oh wait, there is something. I wonder often if we would have had all these problems trying to have a baby if we’d started trying earlier (before I turned 30, that is).

Dessert
What is your favorite pasta dish?
Fettucine Alfredo. Without a doubt.

Go here for more feasts

3 comments:

  1. Yummy dessert! I like this blog..I need to bookmark you..



    WE have an easy contest going on at my blog..Giving away a lot of books and a fun surprise prise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed your feast! It's my dinnertime now, and your dessert sounds like a good main course to me!

    I may have to copy the fashion meme. I love them! That one looks fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your dessert matches mine. YOu have a great feast. Mine is up if you would like to join.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails