Friday, March 23, 2007

Friday's feast #3 - 23 March 2007

Appetizer
Who is your favorite news anchor/reporter? Why?
I don’t have one. I actually don’t watch the news at all. Too depressing. I do keep abreast by listening to the 5-minute updates on the radio.

Soup
Name 3 foods that are currently in your freezer.
pasta (we cooked some for supper last night and I always make extra to freeze), pumpkin (I buy fresh every week but if it starts going soft, then I chop it all up to freeze) and bread

Salad
If you were to have the opportunity to name a new town or city, what would you call it?
Hmm – something Irish. I love Irish names. Just busy with a Cathy Kelly now and the town is called Kinvarra – verrry nice!

Main Course
What will most likely be the next book you read?
Well, I have to finish the Cathy Kelly (Just Between Us) and then finish 1000 quick and easy organizing secrets. I like reading lots of books at once.

Dessert
What's the first thing you notice about the opposite gender?
Well, I look at their hands to see if they’re married or not! I like a man to have nice hands with clean nails. Then eyes after that – I can spot a shyster a mile off LOL


BTW, it has happened sooner than I thought. Today our colleague said to me, “we need to organize something for her soon”. So I have to deal with that on Monday. Something to look forward to.

In other baby news, my one friend emailed me today to say she's been told she has premature ovarian failure. Whatever that means - I know it's bad - I still have to google it.


Go here for more Friday's feasts

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:28 pm

    I love the name of your town, sounds very pretty. When I worked in restaurants I had one customer tell me he knew I was a good waitress by the way my hands were nicely groomed.
    I've never tried freezing pumpkin, I'll have to try that sometime.
    Thanks for the great feast,
    Have a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the irish town idea.
    I wish I could read more than one book at a time. I am struggling through Lisey's Story and looking forward to James Patterson.
    Great Friday Feast!
    My feast is served.
    Have a wonderful day!
    TGIF
    *^_^
    (=':'=)
    (")_ (")Š
    Raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:53 pm

    Long ago I diplomatically ditched someone on a first date because he had dirty fingernails.
    I like Irish names too. There was a bar near the Twin Towers called the Killarney Rose - always thought it sounded just lovely.
    Thanks for sharing,
    Frances

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:53 pm

    pumpkin EVERY week? Really? :)

    Selena

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love pumpkin. Don't have it every week though. My feast is up if you would like to join.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails