Friday, March 09, 2007

Friday's feast #1 - 9 March 2007

Hi all

This is my first Friday's feast! For more feasters, go here.

Appetizer
What is your usual bedtime? Do you like that, or would you rather it be different?
My usual bedtime is around 12! I would like it to be earlier but I am realizing that I am a night owl no matter what time I have to get up in the morning.

Soup
When it comes to advice, do you give more or receive more?
I give more. Definitely. That’s why I coach LOL although coaching isn’t advice, I obviously do guide and direct people.

Salad
Describe a memorable meal you've had.
Hmmm – Thailand… Almost all of the meals there were memorable. Delicious memorable – fresh ingredients, healthy food not cooked by me and utterly tasty with new ingredients.

Main Course
Name a work of fiction that affected the way you think about something.
A painted house – John Grisham.
I loved this book because it was from the viewpoint of a child. It totally transported me back in time and got me thinking from other perspectives. (I usually read chick lit and other stuff from an adult’s point of view)

Dessert
What is your favorite type of fruit juice?
Guava! Shortly after we started trying to have a baby, I suddenly had a craving for guava juice (I was never much of a fan before so thought I’m definitely pregnant). And I wasn’t. But ever since then, I have been hooked on guava juice.

9 comments:

  1. Great Feast! I read "A Painted House", it was ok, I didn't like how it ended tho.

    Have a great Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:05 pm

    when hubby 1st tasted guava juice from my country (Phils.) he would always look for it here! LoL!

    I'm sure u've tasted great foods from Thailand!

    Really great feast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy juice and I will have to read that book..Sounds good

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving the book question in this weeks feast. I have all these great book recommendations now.
    Guava hey, I will have to try that one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. good choice for your main course. happy feasting! come see my spread! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like an interesting book.

    I've never tried guava juice before. Interesting.

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never had guava juice, but I'll have to try it! Thanks for the idea! Enjoy your Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never had guava juice. I will have to add it to the list to find along with mango.
    Great Friday Feast!
    My feast is served.
    Have a wonderful day!
    TGIF
    *^_^
    (=':'=)
    (")_ (")Š
    Raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I could have Thai food every day of the week. Having an authentic meal in Thailand would be a dream come true. Do they actually eat Phad Thai and Mee Krob there or are those American things?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails