Friday, February 05, 2010

Finally, a video

Hi all, I'd like you to meet Connor

I think I was trying to capture him doing something cute but alas, he stops the MINUTE he sees the camera.

In the background you can hear Kendra squealing. She's such a girl :)


By the way, I also stop talking when I start "filming" as I'm only too aware my voice goes all high-pitched and weird when talking to the babies. It is the freakiest thing :)

P.S. Now that I've figured out this video thing, you can expect a bit more. Will have to get Kendra's one up next.

P.P.S. Taken 28th Jan

5 comments:

  1. Oh, so cute!!! He's doing the Superman thing that Tommy does!!! Glad to know other babies do that too.

    So funny, I've been thinking of playing with video too. I have to play with my daughter's camera which does video. Our big SLR camera that I take all my pics with does not do video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! They're like reverse turtles at that stage! My voice does that too...I think it's inevitable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My academic background is in linguistics. That high-pitched, googly-ga-ga speech is formally known as Motherese. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that's the sweetest thing!!

    I do the "Motherese" too (as Ms. Saida says it is)! It's painful for me to listen to, but I take comfort in the fact that I'm not alone ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word...too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails