Monday, September 20, 2010

Somewhere deep inside

Something's got a hold on you...
And it's pushing me aside
See it stretch on forever



Do you recognise the song yet?








Those lyrics are from Better be home soon - Crowded House

YIP - they're coming to Johannesburg on 29 and 30 Oct and I couldn't be more excited.

I am definitely going!

I've seen them in concert ages ago (about 17 years ago, D and I weren't even married yet) and they were BEYOND fantastic.

I can't wait!

Can't cross it off my life list but I'm still going to have a ball :)

2 comments:

  1. Um...wow! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just heard "Don't Dream It's Over" on the radio this weekend. I asked hubby if he knew who it was singing, and he didn't. Who is this man I married, anyway??? LOL

    I'm sure you'll have a blast at the concert...how awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails