Wednesday, September 22, 2010

S*x day?

I totally forgot to tell you something about the baby shower.

We were talking very candidly about s*x, as you do when you're with girls, and how very little of it you end up having with babies around…

Well, our one friend said she and her hubby have date night every Wed (my dream!) and they also have a s*x day.

Someone asked, “how often does the s*x day happen?”

She said, “once a week, every Sunday morning. If you don’t schedule it, it doesn’t happen.”

All I can say is, D better never get wind of that :)

I, I thought of you this Sunday morning and was sooooo, so tempted to send a text but I was very good and I resisted the temptation :)

I do actually think the s*x day is a fantastic idea……….what do you think? what works for you?

P.S. Stay anonymous if you must, but I want to know :)

9 comments:

  1. Oh we totally have a s*x day. I won't tell you which day of the week it is, just that it is very much there. If we didn't schedule it, I'd probably forget all about it and it would never happen, much to my husbands horror!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No s*x day here. Just the old fashioned when-the-mood-strikes sort of thing. As for forgetting, I feel like one of us will at least be in the mood to remind the other :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG...I can't even tell you how long it took for me to figure out what s*x was. I couldn't figure out the "*" for the life of me...guess that means it's not on my mind as much as it should be!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just keep thinking about your words of wisdom a few weeks ago...it's just like going to the gym...you may not really want to go, but it feels good after you do. LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha MandyE is sooo right! Mood=0, and DH is always reminding me! I love my sleep too much to be bothered with s*x planning-how horrible I am! If the mood hits and the children are down, then we'll have at it, but I am certainly not getting up early on a Sunday morning(or any other day for that matter) to do the deed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No freak, it would feel too much likr trying to conceive. We timed and scheduled s*x every month for more than a year and no thanks, I'll rather stick to spontaneity, although that is quite dodgy with small kids.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both s*x day and when the mood strikes here:)

    Following you now! I have a 1year old B/G twins as well!! Come by and visit me http://alittlesugar-n-spice.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. He he - we don't actually name it or insist it happens every week, but it does. If by Sunday my DH hasn't gotten any, he makes sure he does... 1x a week is all he's getting this stage of the pregnancy. I think I mentioned my sex drive has only improved since I've had one child.(and usually in the first trimester) I know I'm not normal in this regard :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yep, Sunday night for us. Mostly out of necessity, because we are home together so rarely. Like Mandy said, I am sure not getting up any earlier than absolutely necessary! : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails