Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

Printable in many colours available here

1. Did you see I added my button as a favicon? I feel so "with it" it's sad :) If you don't know what a favicon is, it's that bute little thing that pops up on the top of the screen instead of the orange blogger sign.

2. Also the babies' ticker on the top is updated. Only 1 month, 3 weeks and 1 day late (I did it yesterday). I'm also now 37 :) and my profile's been updated a little bit. Slightly scared to say it but I do feel like we're mastering this parenting thing. Of course if I write that, we all know the kids will turn into monsters overnight LOL

3. I can't WAIT to start reading the Happiness Project. If you haven't committed yet, just do it. If something inside you is saying "yes", go for it!

4. If anyone else is wondering what washi tape is, read my comment on this post and... be prepared to shop!

5. I wrote about my stance on thank-you notes here.

6. And about random acts of kindness here (please leave a comment - that post is feeling very lonely).

7. I love, love, LOVE this post from my favourite superhero. I actually love it so much I've starred it and I think I've only starred about 10 items in the last year.

8. Previous post I starred along the same vein is this one. I particularly love the way she talks about online vs offline connecting. Hmmm. Still processing that one.

9. I'm going to a talk tonight called "shape the will without breaking the child". Laugh all you want - I love this stuff!

10. Confession - I'm a little bit addicted to all the back to school things I see all over the internet. So much so I kind-of feel like throwing a back to school party, just because :)

What are some of the things flying through your mind at the moment?


4 comments:

  1. All i can think of right now is decor, decor, decor. Looking for ideas for my girls new rooms!

    Oh, and all the baking i have to do tomorrow.

    very excited about participating in the Happiness Project.

    And yes, you are very clever for adding your logo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That talk sounds really interesting. Enjoy it!

    Started reading last night. So far so good. It's not one of those books you can read in a hurry.

    Am so going to fix my blog tomorrow evening.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh...a Back to School party sounds so fun! I just won a prize pack from Elmer's glue...I wonder if I could be brave enough to have a few twin friends over for some BTS crafting and snacks.

    And I'm off to read a couple of those posts you linked to! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all the great links!

    Very excited about Project Happiness but also a bit scared I am not going to get the reading done. Are we structuring this somehow or not?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails