Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Attention: Jhb readers


Louisa and I are having a picnic at the Botanical Gardens on Sat 10th Sept.

We'd like to extend the invitation to any of you who would like to join us.

This is not a fancy blogger meet-up with sponsorships and so on...so it's all for free. Bring your own food/ kids if you want/ etc.

Who's in?

Leave a comment so I don't have to annoy the rest of the readers with the logistics and whatnot...


Thanks :)

Louisa, I can't wait to meet you and gorgeous Nicola.

6 comments:

  1. That's a lovely idea :) I cannot make it unfortunately, it's my FIL's birthday on the 6th, having a party for him on that Saturday...maybe we should move it there, then I can dissapear for a bit ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to try and make it - but we can be informal and see later? The day is still open but it is literally the only open Saturday in the next two months at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Natasha, you are naughty and I love it!

    Very informal....... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is my sister-in-law's 50th next year...maybe we can have a meetup with cat and some of the others when I come. I would love to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to meet you and your two angels in person either.

    (And it looks like I might get to meet Laura's Jack for the first time too!) :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails