Sunday, August 28, 2011

The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin

I think it's time, don't you?

I've been waiting and waiting for a book club guide from the author but I'm done waiting - let's do it!

Last time I mentioned it on my birthday post 3 weeks ago, Claudia had read it but Julia, Cat and Deanna were all interested in reading The Happiness Project along with me.

So are you in?

Let's start on 1 September.

Deanna and I are authors of my virtual book club blog but I do think we should all have a chance to write a post - maybe one post per chapter? - what do you think?

Leave a comment and let's get reading.

On a scale of 1 - 10, how happy are you right now?

P.S. Confession - I read the intro on my Kindle already :)

3 comments:

  1. Am on it. Despite the current challenges in my life I am happier now than I've been in a long time. Have you tried asking on FB for the guide? Gretchen Rubin is on FB and she does comment/respond to comments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just ordered it from Kalaharii and it arrived Friday, so it's sitting waiting to be read on my bedside table - along with Have a new Kid by Friday.

    yes, i have already read the intro, so will gladly play along. Not sure i'll be any good at reviewing tho, the rest of you are far better with words than i am.

    but i'm in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am definitely in! And have a note book for notes too.

    I will gladly review - and I did not know you had a bookclub blog! BTW did you know I have one?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails