Monday, April 29, 2013

18 years!

Thank you so much for your amazing comments and emails - they mean the WORLD to me. If I wasn't cried out, and I was the crying type, I'd cry :)

You guys think much better of me than I do... clearly ... but I had a really good day today. One day at a time, right?

Today D and I have been married for 18 years, almost half my life! When we told the kids it's our anniversary, Connor said, "do you get presents?" :)

Right now we're going to do what married people do on special days when they don't have babysitters - eat supper together and watch The Amazing Race :)

Have a great evening!
first time I'm using this pic :)

i love this one too... but in black and white
I haven't done anything with this one... yet
this one is at our door
this one is on D's desk
this one is hanging in our bedroom
Posted by Picasa
All these pics make me want another Newtown photo shoot... watch this space :)

13 comments:

  1. Happy 18th wedding anniversary! So did you get a present from Connor. Wishing you many many more years of love, bliss, friendship, happiness and God's blessings

    May God continue to bless you and fill your lives with love, friendship and happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So thankful you had a better day, Marcia!

    I love ALL the pics...it would be waaaay hard for me to pick a favorite.

    On our anniversary last year (in June), we went for a family hike. It was actually really sweet. :)

    Hope you rest well, my friend! Love to you and D!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:16 am

    so glad that today was better!!! and happy HAPPY anniversary!!! enjoy the food, amazing race, company, and piece of mind!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for a good day and a good man to celebrate with! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy happy anniversary you two. I just love the way you guys just seem to moove and work together. Still love that "together...." photo so much. And so glad today was a way happier day

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous10:15 am

    Happy 18th Anniversary! Here's to many many more

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Anniversary!!! Love the photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous4:27 pm

    oh wow! 18 YEARS! Well done to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lesley6:06 pm

    18 years - well done.
    All those photos are gorgeous! You two are soo cute!!
    Enjoy your 'date' x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those photos made me smile ;)
    Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats! I love all the photos you have of the two of you together. I think Aaron and I have like one, and none are professional.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on 18 beautiful years...and wishing you many,many more.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails