Monday, April 08, 2013

Irene Market part 2 - where Kendra showed courage

When I was looking through all the pics from March, I noticed 4 instances of Kendra showing courage. D and I are so pleased about this because she's generally been more of an overthinker and this is not her normal way.

So at the Irene Market, we're wandering around and suddenly I'm all, "where's Kendra?" At the same time we noticed that the music stopped playing. Kendra was talking to a stranger (!) about his hair. And he had to stop playing his song :) :)

This was undoubtedly the best moment of the market - I love that she stepped out and engaged with this man... about his hair. She's a girl who understands priorities.

It really was one of the cutest things I've seen for a long time - there was quite the crowd gathered watching this little girl talking to this musician.


look at her little hands



I loved this wall of words
sign seen somewhere

oh my gosh, a forest :)


This was probably the cleverest thing I saw - a keyholder with puzzle keyrings - if we entered into our kitchen, I'd have bought it.

wooden bunting with chalkboard paint

K and J

J & P

D & M

6 comments:

  1. Very brave of Kendra!
    And I love that key ring - so clever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the wall words...and the bunting too. It is wonderful to see children build courage and grow in confidence.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so cute! what did she ask him about his hair?

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH! I love those words! And K is so stinkin' adorable with her hands on her hips!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! I am going to the next Irene Market - I need those key rings - NEEEEEEED THEM!!!!

    Love the moment with Kendra - so very special!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. K is stinking cute and turning into a fashionista! Her priorities are in order :) ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails