Saturday, April 27, 2013

{Superhero Photo} Treasures


I remember these assignments last year and how absolutely chuffed (do you say chuffed?) I was when I got some gorgeous background blur.

I always thought you had to be really clever to do that so it felt AWESOME when I was able to create the same effect.

Here are some of my favourite recent pics with a low f-stop.

place setting at my friend's house
I never get tired of taking pics of the babies' hands
such a boy!
my lovely brown leaf!
strelitzia? (Louisa?) at the zoo (everybody is all "aaaah, look at the _____" and I'm "oh man, look at that gorgeous blur")
fire hydrant for MandyE (I'm obsessed!)
pic at a party
This next set is part of the treasure hunt - the prompt was white on white.

By the way, the things I'm holding are golf clubs the kids made at school. Aren't they cute?





Favourites?

Did you have a good Freedom Day?

5 comments:

  1. Yip...spot on! :-) Am I your what's that flower person? *grin* I like that a lot.

    My favourites are the first two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lesley6:42 pm

    When i saw the first picture of the white stuff i thought it was a lump of Feta cheese and thought 'yum yum' : ) - so i have to choose that one as my favourite because I'm a greedy person and it made me think of food, lol.

    I was in the U.K last week and had a good catch up with my friends and had a lovely visit with my mum and dad. Nice to be back again now though.

    P.S. I say chuffed : ) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:49 am

    Love the strelitzia pic and the fire hydrant pic. Both are gorgeous. I also thought the first white on white pic was a cube of feta ;)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for fire hydrants! ;) I will surprise you with one, one of these days. Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the baby hands too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails