Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Photowalk around our neighbourhood - summer

Last year Connor and I took a nice walk around the neighbourhood.

It was May if I remember correctly and the leaves were gorgeous - brown and crisp. I love trampling on crisp leaves. Don't you?

Anyway, I thought it might be a cool idea to take a walk at least once every season. At the very least, it will be cute to see the kids change and them wearing different clothes. We took a quick walk last weekend just before sunset and already we were in sweatshirts.

I know that sounds easily doable but you have to create time for these things and the best way for me to do that is to put it on my lists :)

Here's the summer one - pics taken mid-February.

mid-leap!
Connor checking on me :)
you know I love these pics!
look how engrossed they are...
I love how kids enjoy the simple things :)


Which is your favourite pic?
Do you also plan photowalks?

8 comments:

  1. I think it's great that you have decided to do this each Autumn. Will show how the kids also grow up - bonus :)
    Love the one where they are holding the acorn shells.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Connor looking back - love that one! I should really make more of an effort on this

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:54 am

    I love the hibiscus and the tree shots. Such a clever idea - family time and feeding your passion for photography - clever girl :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the second one - Kendra looks like she is doing a bit of a dance :)

    No we don't really - we should do it. We have a very pretty neighbourhood!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Daisy3:16 pm

    Definitely the akkerdoppies - the kids look so intent! And also the hibiscus.
    I am a transplanted South African living in Canada and I love seeing pictures of joburg and any other places you visit - makes me homesick, but in a good way. Thanks for posting these!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't decide on a favourite. I actually love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love watching little kids play with the random stuff they find in nature- it's so freakin cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the engrossed one...and the jakaranda tree branches.
    We don't specifically do photo walks - we just take photos when we happen to be walking somewhere.

    I like the idea of a seasonal walk. Not only do you get to see the different outfits on your littlies, but they get to see the different seasons too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails