Monday, April 15, 2013

Conversations with Kendra

playing with editing - I LOVE this self-portrait

K Mummy, why do you call us babies if we're big kids?

Me Well, Baby, I don't have any other babies so you're my babies.

K But when will you stop calling us babies?

Me Kendra, quite honestly, I don't know if I'll ever stop calling you my babies.

And then I tickled her.

************

K spilled something after we told her it was going to happen because she was messing around in her seat.

D Kendra! I told you to sit nicely.

K Daddy, I'm only three, you know.

************

K Mummy, when I ask Teacher Thembi if I can go to the bathroom, she says "okay, my baby".

Me Do you like it when she does that?

K Yes!

Me So why don't you like it when I call you baby?

K Because I like it when you call us Pumpkin

K And I also like it when Daddy calls me Pipsqueak :)

Sweet baby girl!

************

K Daddy, I love you soooo much. I asked for a daddy like you. I asked God for you.

(which is very sweet but a little bit freaky, or is that just me?)

How's your Monday been?

Mine was quite good except for first thing this morning going round and around in the CBD's one-way streets trying to find the parking entrance. I WILL do better tomorrow.
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:14 am

    Awe...that's so sweet!

    If you miss a turn in CBD it's a real pain because of all the stupid one ways. Grrr...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kendra is so cute. That pic is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love that picture and the conversations! Yes, that last one is a bit freaky but C has once also said something in those lines to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That picture is stunning! Such cute conversations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these conversations between you and Kendra.
    I love the first one :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love that first photo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Agh what a cutie pie man!!!

    Monday was good - getting back into our routine after last weeks craziness!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous5:05 pm

    Love the pic and honestly I think that last conversation is just awesome actually. To me it illustrates Jeremiah 29:11 perfectly - the plan He has for us - before we even know it. Amazing.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really do love that picture soooo much. And I so agree with Sam's comment.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMW Kenna is so sweet!!!!! That last one is such a tear jerker, and no it's not freaky :)

    Hope you are getting better at finding your way around the CBD?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails